I love you much. As a matter of fact you have lighted up my life...lighten my burdened heart...you help me to get the bad air off my chest...you cleansed my blood...and cool my senses. Love you much.
You will be the first one in my mind whenever I long for a place to hide and rant my anger. You have been a home for me to be myself where I can reveal my innermost without disguise. You make me articulate when I am telling you everything that have been stored in my heart. You are so forgiving and accommodating, you never complain. But you do have a character as sometimes you do play tantrums on me...but you were never harsh...you are still so gentle to welcome me in many ways.
I can't figure out my life without you. Without you my self will not be complete as I may not be able to find my true self without your existence. I need you more than you think I need you. You have been living in my soul as I do feel you make me live...and live life fullest.
We have a thing together; we blend with each other so well...that till these days....I believe you are meant for me.
You mean much to me and so I beg you to continue to be. IwillAlwaysBe blog, I love you much and dearly. Thanks for being here with me always; taking up all my complains; and making me feel so great after storing all my unhappiness with you. Love you very, very, very much...*muacks*