22 January 2008

J'mania

Had fun at Jay Chou's World Tour Concert last Saturday. The crowd was superb and Jay electrified the audiences with his ballads, suave dance moves, and wow the audiences with surprise of fireworks, exclusive videos etc... I especially like his ballads when he hit the piano keys gracefully, and delivered the ballads in acoustic genre.

It was a memorable night for me as I did get to shake his hand when I rushed to the front uncontrollably. Wow! this was a bonus I gained from the concert.

On the whole, it was a well-planned concert that installed with much efforts from the artiste and team. Some snapshots to share...

The "passport" to the concert...

The sporting crowd that set the mood so high!
The waving board given by the sponsor...
Jay romancing the audience with his smooth ballads on this crystal piano...a killer!
Jay sings 千里之外
The encore...