08 May 2008

Be me

I used to be passionately stubborn and headstrong.
Now, to accommodate to please others has become my habitual attitude.

Undesirable!

What is holding me back?
Why am I being so foolish to trade my self to gain acceptance?

Superficial!

Life is to live; dare to dream...
Why holding back?


I celebrate the passion in my life;
the stubborn way I love my life;
like an airy fairy soar up high;
even though I may not fly;
I fear not of falling from the sky;
I know it'd hurt, but I'd still try.

I want to love as much before I die;
A life with smiles, tears and lullabies;
I'd keep these memories in my mind;
and hold them close as days pass by;
Ruminating the moments in the night;
and keep my love forever mine.

I would not hide my emotions with lies;
and denied the feelings I've realised;
I promise I'd not disguise;
I 'd share every part in me in your life;
Live with zeal and grow my heart to a bigger size;
to keep all I cherish in this life.