These coins showing off its chimney and glittering sounds.
While my body showing off its seductive and alluring moves. (Ahem...I hope these adjectives fit the moves)
There is pain to gain a small dainty waist.
There is lots of sweat to maintain a curvy hip.
There is nothing too difficult to memorise those steps.
There is perseverance to do those shakes.
I find myself swaying like a snake; and walking like a crab.
Put the two moves together.
While my body showing off its seductive and alluring moves. (Ahem...I hope these adjectives fit the moves)
There is pain to gain a small dainty waist.
There is lots of sweat to maintain a curvy hip.
There is nothing too difficult to memorise those steps.
There is perseverance to do those shakes.
I find myself swaying like a snake; and walking like a crab.
Put the two moves together.
Visual.
It requires really Good Imagination to visual this as a graceful move.
It requires a forgiving mind to accept the reality you see before you.
Give me time.
It requires really Good Imagination to visual this as a graceful move.
It requires a forgiving mind to accept the reality you see before you.
Give me time.