11 December 2009

Game

Once heard some veterans said "The higher you go, the colder you turn to, and more games to play in the field"...Welcome to the party...

sad.

Once I saw a colleague pasted a caption at her work station --
--"Work ain't such a pain; its the people around who make it so..."

That's so true.

People, I don't like the game. I work for my passion. I want to work and honor my integrity and stay on my principles and faith.

But people, your nonsense made me stifled.

Power struggles. Power cravings......................NONSENSE! PLAIN INSECURITY!!!

*************

Saw these paintings some time back, I find the connotation behind these drawings is very clever...


Sometimes when you are being humble and be nice to people; people take things for granted..

So, sometimes, you have no choice, but to exercise your power and authority to make people listen and obey...I hate being this way...cos I believe all people should be treated with respects...

And to play the game, is to shield with a weapon; the front and the back, beware of attack from all angles...





And here is the artist's caption of his paintings...it hits on the nail...sharp.

The artworks portray a cultural behavioral pattern which is unhealthy to the mind that gradually causing the explosion of the mind--the sickness of the corporate world...

translates in layman term:

...too many voices; become noise; too much noises polluted the environment....and it sucks!