18 February 2010

abundance...

This New Year is kinda quiet, but being in the warmth and company of family and loved ones is always so refreshing and uplifting. It seems like there's a new source of energy to keep me moving forward when being around in their present and unassuming cares.

This New Year, and I just learnt a new level of responsibility -- be it at home or at work. A reliable attitude and disposition is important to keep mutual respect possible. Mutual respect is build from being able to be count on.

This New Year, I also just learnt that certain things and people are ought to be left behind. Yes, when you keep hitting bumps on the road with a person (and he is just a stranger!!), isn't it God or destiny is giving warnings that this certain person is not doing good in your life. Hence, you deleted me; and so I DELETE YOU in my life.

And my Anata -- I'll meet you soon!!

:)