
It has been more than a year. I remember the first meal we had together - laksa in KL.
It was such an affinity that we met in a different place, a certain time when we thought both of us just needed a companion to go for a casual dinner.
And it was pure coincident that we met again and again.
We hit it off so well at the start.
I felt so right every time I was with you.
By my side, you always made me feel so secured and protected.
Time is running out, it's been a year, and there's another month to close this year.
I'm getting impatience with you. Are you complacent with the progress it is now?
Do you feel anything?
I told God today that I'm going to leave it into His hands.
He holds the dice now, and He's going to show me the sign.
The sign - whatever it may be; grant me the strength to accept it, the grace to embrace it.
And you, please, please remember I love you do....