02 September 2007

Life

Went to watch the local musical 天冷就回来 on weekend with some gal friends. Gal friend no. 1, 2 & 3 were touched by the musical, they cried...well at least I could see their eyes were swollen. And me?...I was moved during some scenes, but I didn't shed a tear....Hmm...why?...why my tears couldn't flow down? What was I hiding? Why didn't I let my emotions take over me?...

You could bet how hysterical I felt when I found donuts at my neighbourhood! Everyone! Listen! Toa Payoh Central has yummy and pretty donuts too...hey not only donuts...there are muffins too...Hahaha!...don't envy me...you just have to blame yourself for not staying even a bit near TPY... Staying in TPY is blessed!!!


Good music is you have faith it is when you buy the albums without even think, ponder or ask her around if your friends have gotton...These 2 albums spell s.u.b.s.t.a.n.c.e...Don't need me to elaborate more, Li Hom is definitely a talent with substance....and Soda Green...an uncontemporary promising band...this album is cool...Soda's music is unexceptionally original...yeah...the band has a "thing"...yeah a tantalising attitude....
Go Grab...if u love good music!!!
And food, this has to be the subject for the purpose of a night out with friends. My cheesy macaroni is a killer, it arrives sizzling hot...moist with cheesy aroma...and my fave carbohydrate, macaroni...I can't resist to bite...my mates steal a bite even before I start.
This teriyaki snow fish takes the longest time to come to the table. Look at it, need me to explain more?...it is carefully and nicely decorated...It is superb....the sauce is magical...the snow fish is tender as though it will slip away from your mouth...I love the tartar mayonnaise...and the crispy nachos...


Don't be fool by this rather ordinary dish--Pasta. It can bite your tongue away...yeah it's passionately tossed with some spice. Definitely for the gutsy ones...The prawns are fresh....

Sometimes it's just not "kicky" enough for coffee alone...these 2 drinks blend with liquor...to give you the ultimate punch....Kahlua and Martini...adds into coffee...to give that a unique aftertaste...rather strong...yet you don't know you are getting high or sleepy...Well, afterall your mood decides...