26 February 2008

期待啊!

David Tao's Concert in S'pore is another event I've been looking forward to. Well, I guess he is more of an artiste than an entertainer, so I'll look forward to sit back and relax and enjoy his smooth ballads, and be indulged in his rich vocal.

My tic to David Tao's concert...
I finally found this little autobiography by this pretty, talented and smart newscaster, 候佩岑. Don't get me wrong, I wasn't looking forward to find any juicy things that I might find in this biography. I was simply wanting to read something simple and yet profound. I looked through the book briefly after I just bought it, well, this is indeed a simple and yet profound collections of the author's thoughts.

The author holds a double degree in Mass Media and Psychology. Both are my fave subjects. Mass Media I've had the touch of it, but as for Psychology, it's still an alluring subject that I admire.

I've not sit down to read the book yet, I'll share more once I've read and digest it....

Oh thanks to someone who told me where I might be able to get the book. ;)

候佩岑--字言字语

walking away...