24 February 2008

Talents

It was a tiring weekend; my legs are still aching... But biking still rocks!

I attended the Jam On! Concert at Botanical Garden last night. It was my first time enjoying good music in a park. The ambience was superb and it was absolutely carefree, fun and of course...Hot!! Haha...

I was a little late and so I missed the first performance by a local band, but I managed to catch Ngak and his Ang Mo Pias band mates. Ngak's vocal is good and his showmanship is rather steady. I used to watch him sing in Timbre, but last evening performance was good and charismatic. Ngak is definitely a potential star; I'm looking forward to his upcoming album.

Ngak and the Ang Mo Pias
The Taiwan's band Soda Green was the next group that wow the audiences. It was my first time to listen to them sing live...and it was Wow! Soda Green is a band with substance; it has what it takes to call a band, their music is well-arranged, balance and endowed with the band originality.

It was a rich Saturday, with the companionship of TALENTS and TALENT.
(Read between the lines).



walking away...