hello today is Good Friday.
it has its good and bad installed for the day.
and i had experienced it all throughout today.
5.30am: Woke up prepared to on a bus excursion trip to the cemetery to 扫墓。
The bus picked up my elder sis, my aunt, my uncle, my aunt on the way.
When we reached there, we saw my brothers. Then, later met my cousins.
We had fun chit-chatting, doing things together. That was the family team spirit;
I enjoyed the family warmth.
11.30am: Then after the whole ritual, we went to junction 8 food court for early lunch.
Chit-chatting..
1.15pm: I got to leave to go home to freshen up before I go to church for good friday mass.
I left alone cos my family still got second spot to go..
1.30pm: When I reached my doorstep...alamak! I forgot to bring my keys out!!! Called friend
for help, I was glad that my friend extend hospitality to me. Took a power nap
5 minutes.
2.30pm: Proceed to church. Waited a while for the bus at the bus-stop. Rain poured fiercely
and I was drenched.
3.00pm: Reached church for the mass.
4.10pm: Mass ended. While coming out from church, I checked by mobile. Got 1 new
message, read the sms. Darn!! It says "Angeline, please refer to your e-mail for the
latest info. You need to do a presentation for XXX's visit to Singapore next week."
Wah! This is heart attack!! Don't care le la. Took a cab to rush down to my
uncle's place to collect the keys from my sister. Rain was still pouring heavily.
4.55pm: Reached uncle's place. The block was having some upgrading works..argh! eeeew!
I hate the sticky feelings of the moist moist sticky muddy path.
5.10pm: Got the keys. Returned to the cab and took the same path back to home.
5.40pm: Home sweet home!! Finally, I'm home!
What an eventful day! The trial-filled process signifies the rocky path the lead role took on this day.
No wonder the fiercely pouring rain.
Good Friday. Looks beyond the day. Today is meant to be Good.