28 June 2009

fellowship

It has been a busy schedule meeting up with friends and people for some fellowships. All of a sudden, I am overwhelmed with so much attention, heartfelt encouragements and listening ears.

I know my friends care much about me and they wanting to find out how well am I coping, I also know they want to see me in person to ease their minds so that they can be assured that I’m doing fine.

Hey, with all these well-intentional treatments, I’m really energized and flattered.

Glad to have these bunches of sweeties being around.


By chance, I came across a book shop and saw this line:

“Friends are like flowers; being there pretty to look at.

They bloom for you with its sweet fragrance.”


Thank God for these lovely flowers.

*** As I was typing my blog entry, my bro called and asked me to meet him at the void deck..so secretive. When I met him, he gave me a gift--an Armani watch ..without any reason. ***

kinship.