Let's talk about Love.. :)
Oh well..erhem..love.. (It's seem like a heavy word to utter out)
I’m not seeing anyone right now, and I have no intention to seeing anyone..and perhaps, never for the future. :)
I'm not playing with love; and am not playing with anyone with love.
In fact, I believe strongly in love, I never doubt it before.
The story in the Garden of Eden is a beautiful one. How God sympathize the lonely Adam and thought it was no good for Adam to be alone. And so when Adam fell asleep, God removed one of Adam’s rib and from that rib created Eve..to keep Adam’s company. The missing rib—it became a partner, a soul-mate, a someone, who breathe the same air as Adam. Adam was being created as a leader, he was given the authority and responsibility to love and protect Eve. Eve was being created as a subordinate; she was given the role to support and nurture Adam. This is a mandate that no one could change the game; Adam played the masculine role and Eve played the feminine role, there was no superiority or inferiority set of rules.. Such beautiful combination..Eve was made from Adam’s rib. They belonged to each other, they were ONE.
Somewhere out there; there’s a girl belongs to a guy..to complete his missing rib..
I'm not fit to be in love; I'm afraid one day if I am being taken away to another world; he would be left lonely and broken..the thought of it sadden me.. :(
And so, I love him is to set him free, I hope he has not even had known me.. One day, he would find someone, who could fit into his missing rib...live happily ever after with her.. :)
He would always have someone besides him when he is lonely;
He would always have someone to support him when he needed it;
He would always have someone gives him the best of attention;
He would always be with her for she will never leave him..
I would be happy for him, truly :)
Love is?
"Love is patient, love is kind.
It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered,
it keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails."
Go free.