Recently I've been longing for some time for my own; to indulge in my own world. Events of impromptu activities caught me busy in July. I miss a little time to fall in love with myself, yeah, I miss loving myself (or rather to get to know myself a little more).
Introvert and reserved, yes I am actually not a very outgoing person. But my profession doesn't favour my passive personality. So at work, I'm a different persona--outgoing, vocals and totally Public Relations. And, out of work place, I stubbornly want to be myself--reserved and quiet. Know me now? So forget about telling me to mix around, open up. Bear in mind that you will only be with the truly me when I'm quiet and reserved--you are seeing the real me.
So glad that this Friday the office will be officially closed for operations for a day, which means I'll be having a day off. I'll be roaming the streets, do a decent and quiet breakfast on my own, do some shopping spree, surprise my friend with a visit at his/her work place and do lunch together, do tea in the afternoon, perhaps pop by a friend's cafe, read a book alone. Wow! So much to look forward to a date with myself.
love the plan.