My Tribute to a Well-Respected Boss
for his integrity and passion
Hi Peter
I just want to drop you a personal note to thank you for all the guidance and support that you gave me in this 10 months.
It is my honor to have you as a boss, you are a superior who treat subordinates (and all your colleagues) with respect. I benefit a lot through this working partnership with you which I’ve learned a great deal of marketing skill sets. Most importantly your professionalism and passion towards your work has always been a good example for me to follow.
I was so thankful when you selected me to work with you last November. I remember an incident when a vendor was pushing me to send an invite layout to him immediately, you worked on my behalf instead and rushed out the invite for me because you knew that I was new and felt it was not fair to push me that hard at that time. I can also recall that there were times when you had helped me to answer some urgent e-mails over the weekends when I didn’t access to my work e-mail on weekends. And many, many more supports that I could name a long, long list.
Your good sense of dealing with people with integrity and your humble disposition together with your good works have earned you an esteemed reputation which I have heard a lot of good comments about you from some of the staff in the Singapore office (Honest!). You are a honest worker, and is also a reliable colleague.
I’ve always been very proud of having had you being my reporting boss, and my respect for you will continue in the future.
I hope our path will cross again. I wish you and your family well, and many best wishes to you.
You have got my mobile, personal e-mal contact, please keep in touch.
Once again, my heartfelt thanks to you.
I salute to you.
Your Marketing Executive
Angeline Wee