13 September 2009

Rest Well

I think this is the second time that I got so ill in my life. The sickness linger on me for so long. It's scary to develop a fever especially the temperature can get very high in the middle of the night. Don't like the feeling of muscle ache, nausea and chill... When my dad passed away some years back, I also had the same thing for a couple of week..

It could be I am under stress lately. I think I am exhausted. With so many things that happened suddenly which demand my attention, I feel being stretched in different dimensions. I feel tired.

So, pardon me if I need to drop anything for the time being.. I need to properly rest and prioritise the stuff that is happening in my life right now..


I like this gift which I wrapped; I like the combination of the print and the ribbon.
But it is not given out as yet; I need to settle this quickly..


暂时放下。心情和心灵也该放个假。

休息一下下。