08 May 2010

growth

i earn SGD X,XXX each month.

not a lot, but really satisfactorily enough.

deduct off my monthly expenses, i am still able to splurge on luxury stuff, and to save around SGD 2,000 per month.

it's ain't the $$$.


after working for so long..finally i am enlightened by the recent incidents I encountered at work.

so many times I whined about uncooperative colleagues; unclear procedures; unsupportive superiors etc.

I didn't see a clear picture of what are required of me?

now I finally understand; God put people in situations to learn and grow.

my SGD X,XXXX pay is not a charity; it's not a reward, it's painstaking hard works.

to view in another angle at the calling of my works to earn this SGDX,XXX.

I have a new perspective:

My works are worth for this SGDX,XXX because of my abilities and I'm capable to:

- cope with the stress of uncooperative colleagues

- motivative my less interested boss

- manage the inconsistent and disorganized procedures

- solve problems

- take the craps of lazy sales people


I hate to equate my works with SGD X,XXX.

But to view it in a corporate's perspective, it's a respect of individual works and esteem.

So, from now, I'll be less whining.


God put me in a place where He will turn monstors into Angels; adversities into a learning lab.