02 February 2009

Big child

It was a poignant moment in church yesterday during mass. As I knelt down at the pew for my prayers, it came to me some deep thoughts.

Some thing was telling me that I need to move on with my life, hmm, to re-phrase, it was urging me to give a serious and deep thought of my life: how I want to live my life? what I want in my life?...etc. Suddenly, many priorities flashed on my mind.

I reckon that I should start advancing my career, i.e., to take on a higher responsibility to challenge my capability. It is not a form of power or money hunger, but it's more of a self-realisation that I can manage a higher and bigger role.

Also, my thoughts fall on to my family. As usual, I need to work towards to fostering a closer and fulfilling siblings relationships.

Next, about myself, do I want to have a family of my own? I'm starting to questioning now. Strange, I have been taking this rather lightly for the past few years, but now I'm beginning to ponder on.

The child in me is growing up; I need to cooperate with this child.