Taipei was chillingly cold when I was there in January 2009. I was told that a cardigan would be enough and so I didn't bring along my wind breaker. But I was quite alright with the cooling temperature when I touched down on Taipei Airport. The cold wind got me as the evening came. It was unbelievably cold. Let's the pics do the talking...I had an amazing trip there :)
Some accessories I couldn't resist myself from buying...vain...vain...vain!
These pretty and cute packaging caught my eyes, beneath are sweets and chocolates....all have been given to family and friends as souvenirs...none left for myself
Jay's collectible T-shirt I got; one for a friend and one for myself
Ahem...my shopping spree...hees hees
My favourite snack in Taipei---smelly fried tofu with prickers
I went to Mr J Restaurant and ordered this Farfarelle pasta..couldn't remember the actual name...it was sumptuous!
Some local foods we tackled in a food court...yummy!