17 July 2007

Go East

I travelled for about 45mins to the EAST today...for what reasons? Haha...just to meet up a friend for a good meal at Tampines Mall. Then, we went to IKEA Tampines to browse around. Wow! The branch at Tampines is indeed a huge one...but the location is not very convenient ...There is shuttle service from Bedok MRT though.

Haha...my friend is into Horoscope lately. I don't believe such thing but it's interesting to listen to her analysis...

Libra is the talk for today. Libra representing with 2 scales balancing...wanting to make a balance and harmony...However, as a Libra is so desperate to strike a balance...a Libra is usually quick to please and agree with you, and a Libra will only say what you wish to hear...Don't expect a Libra to tell you the truth...Although a Libra agrees with you totally, don't presume a Libra likes you...Hmmm...so we sum up...Don't take the words of a Libra...see their deeds and actions only...Don't presume a Libra has no foes...In essence, take Libra on a surface value of 50% ...the rest come from their hearts...


I hope you are entertained...