I think the preparation for a wedding thrilled me immensely. It was not a difficult task for me to wake up in the morning, say as early as 6am, skipped breakfast and ran under the heavy rain soaked in rain water. I gave no complain for being drenched in the heavy storm, got a cold and be a labourer carrying heavy chunk of materials...yes in the rain without a brolly. Next, while I was competing with time to complete my project within a limited time, I have to put up with constant nagging by some inconsiderate people; to be treated as some "outcast" citizen by some insensitive aunties...yet throughout the whole process, we have to put on a smile...yes an amiable smile.Wedding thrilled me, cos I always thought it should always be a happy occasion...a day with blessings and laughters. So, I realise that I've high threshold of tolerance level when it comes to decorating a wedding event...cos I always tell myself and my partner...hey, is a wedding day...let's be happy. Yeah...wedding is a beautiful occasion...hope all people involved in this special day will make the day beautiful...This is the most beautiful gift for the couple... A holy matrimony ceremony held in a methodist church somewhere in town...
The first 2 row of the pews...
The last pew...decor with dainty daisy
White daisies and roses...
When you attend a wedding...do sign in with love and leave your blessings at the reception table...that's the reason why the reception table is always beautifully decorated to welcome the guest heartily <333