11 July 2007

Musical Life

Life is mystically musically lovely. I'm thankful each day for many simple things, though simple yet they are so important to make my day complete. I'm contented for the "once-a-while" surprises that taken me aback, yet that make me grow. It makes a smile on my face every time when a simple thing; an affirmation; a genuine emotion linger on in each of my days.

Oh man! I'm insane...just realised that I bought 3 CDs at one go...

2 CDs from Andy Hui; one cantopop album and the other a compilation of cantopop and mandarin hits;
How could I missed out his vocal, he's actually a talented and versatile singer, be it ballad, rock, R&B etc...he could do it so well...and his showmanship is superb...love his dance moves...a charismatic talent...

1 CD from S.H.E; the Play album...
I recalled some time ago I watched a variety show when this sugar-filled trio were challenged to showcase their singing and harmonising talents...they aced it beautifully...it was then I "see" this group differently...they are no sugar pies only...they can sing well too...