18 March 2008

Thanksgiving 感恩

I'm thankful for everything I have; my family, my friends and my faith.
I do feel at times that I don't deserve what I'm having, but I feel so blessed and loved by all the blessings bestowed unto me unconditionally.

希望:
身边的人,开心一点。
自己的心,宽一点。
笑声,多一点。
感动,真一点。
朋友,吵一点。
工作,踏实一点。
生活,简单一点。
我的人生,圆满一点。

Had a very filling lunch with a friend whom I've not seen for a while, had a hearty chit-chatting session.
Went to watch the movie "August Rush". Not sure if this is a true story, I like the plot and the videography is beautifully done with an artistic touch. The story is heart-warming. Got the best of both worlds; classical symphony and slow rock, didn't know that cello goes well with rock music in arrangement. Music lovers (makers) should like this movie, I think*.
Had dinner at TCC, my choice was superb--Grilled Chicken with ***** Sauce (can't remember the sauce name), the tender chicken meat was so tasty and also the cheesy mash potatoes. And a refreshing zingy drink, Apple Paradise Soda.

Hereby, I declare that from tomorrow onwards, I'm going to:
1) drop carbohydrate
2) book badminton court (MUST EXERCISE!!)
3) be nice to my family (MOP THE FLOOR & IRON CLOTHES!!!)


walking away...