07 June 2007

Today passed so fast...

And today...hmm what happened today? The day drifted so fast, I don't even get to feel it.

I went for an interview this morning, since the place wasn't that far from my house, I decided to catch a cab there. Just when the cab turned into a junction, it collided with a motorist. I was sms'ing and I didn't witness the whole situation. As I need to rush for an interview, I gave the cab driver my contact no. in case he needed a witness. I managed to grab another cab and before that I called up the company and informed them that I might be late since my cab was involved in an accident. Thankful that I wasn't late for the interview, but I guess I Ieft an impression cos the interviewer remembered that I met an accident before the interview...hope my interview stood up among the rest too...hahas...

Then I came home....just when I was about to settle down...the cab driver called me 5 times...to ask me to be witness....very leh cheh...haiz....When I finally settled this, my sister called..told me that someone would be dropping by to check my house's air-con. The technician came and stayed around 1 hour to check the faults. Then I went to do laundry...after finished all the laundry...it was already 5pm...

What a tiring day...yo!