07 June 2007

Battled

It has been tiring since yesterday and today, I felt that I've been battling with senses that my brain has been expired due to over usage; and I had difficulty in getting to a peaceful sleep the previous night since my brain was still functioning though my flesh yearn to rest.

I had an "arty" day yesterday, I helped out a friend in a project to decorate a ballroom in a prestigious hotel for a wedding event. The theme for the wedding was "Oriental Fusion". So we got creative to create such mood; the colors we used predominantly was red, orange and yellow...and for that spring oriental feel...we chose butterflies. Also, to create a sexy mood...we used beads to create the "lush" feel. All in all, we took about 4 hours to decorate the whole ballroom that filled with more than 40 tables. Some pics to share...

Red beads with an orange lantern...sexy?

Sweet butterflies around the bowl...dainty?

Reception table with flowers laid and a bird cage...dreamy?

Reception area backdrop...golden butterfly...oriental?