I saw a family of 3 happily playing at the park. I was enticed by their laughter and felt the joy...and suddenly I nearly collided onto a signboard. Phew! Thanks goodness that I managed to stop on time before I embarrassed myself.
Well, on such a hot and quiet day at the park, I bumped into SOMEONE, wearing a WHITE SINGLET and a pair of ARMY BERM...hahas! Someone got some FUNKY HIGHLIGHTS ON HIS HAIR!!!...What a small world!...Wanted to say "hi" but you were admiring the beach as you strolled along. So, I couldn't bear to "shock" you by making my existence known...HAHAS!
Some pics to share:
My bonnie lies over the ocean...where's the end of the ocean?
Crystal clear sandy beach...
The other far end of ECP biking track...towards Changi
Rest & Relax...bikes resting while the bikers take a breather...
It comes to my mind to catch a snapshot while that SOMEONE strolling further away... sorry I know it's too tiny
Crystal clear sandy beach...
The other far end of ECP biking track...towards Changi
Rest & Relax...bikes resting while the bikers take a breather...
It comes to my mind to catch a snapshot while that SOMEONE strolling further away... sorry I know it's too tiny