The place not only offers updated fashion wears, but also many small eateries too...I was really fascinated by that...and as I checked through the prices...they offer very economical and reasonable prices....No wonder, everywhere seem to have long queue...even the pancake store...Hmmm....I'll definitely pick any of the eateries there as a meet up session with friends or family gathering...
My friend strongly recommended me to try out this "q q rice"...I think it's very popular now in Taiwan....it looks like a rice dumpling...with various choice of rice that you can pick from the menu, such as brown rice, snow lake rice, purple rice etc...and choose a total of 5 ingredients from 20 over ingredients to fill up the fillings. It's a very healthy diet cos it's high fiber. I'm not a rice lover...but I think this is pretty healthy to try out...and the price is very economical...not more than S$4...really worth a try...and each dumpling is really VERY FILLING!
My choice...purple rice
My pick of 5 ingredients...smoke chicken...spicy chicken floss...egg...carrot...and Japanese cucumber...Yummy! The veggies is really fresh...