05 June 2007

Consumerism

Met up with Kate and Marie for lunch in town today. I dreaded myself there cos it wasn't a meeting I looked forward to. I knew for sure it would not be a warm girly meet up session that we were exchanged hearty conversations. But I had no choice cos I ought to give Marie her expired Birthday pressie cos I didn't make it for the Birthday celebration earlier and later she was away for business trip.

We met up somewhere in town, Marie suggested a nice fusion cafeteria. The conversations were dreadful and it seemed the whole thing was pretentious. Kate and Marie were long time friends of mine, we had many fond moments shared in the past. But it seemed that I no longer enjoy our times together anymore. Time changes and people change.


Bubbly citrine--a fizzy citric drink

Bangers and Marsh--sausage and marsh potatoes. I thought it would be perfect if there were vegetables or salad.


Pals, I've been feeling for a while that we are so different and drifted now and if you could bother to know me, you would see how dreadful I felt during this sort of meeting up session. Do you know why I've been trying to avoid meeting up recently? Cos, we no longer share those hearty times like in the past.