27 June 2007

Punk Hair

I have been coughing since last week, finally went to consult a doc last evening. Took some cough mixture and I slept like a log the whole night. Woke up very late today, went to TPY central to get my lunch. Went to browse around at CD Rama shop, saw a few CDs which I am contemplating to get. I bought Eason's Canto Album--What's going on?...Yeah! Excited. Next week, I shall get Lin Yu Zhong and S.H.E. album. Slept the whole day, thanks to the cough mixture...but I'm much better now...at least I don't cough so hard as though I'm going to cough out my lung.

Hmm....not very used to my current punk hairstyle...but at least there's a different lah. May be I should do some highlights to make it more punk look =P

It's dinner time soon...very hungry...I am craving for chicken wings (*drooling)...shall go and get some later...Yummy!


The punk hair me