Being random, I've the sudden urge to address these few people in my life who had been causing me discomforts. I don't want to keep this inside me and surely don't want to be buried with this feeling. I don't have the courage to say it out then; I also wanted to access the whole situation to justify my hurts before I said anything, in case I fall into the act of accusation. But, these discomforts bugged me and it's time to let them out.
* I was surprised of your judgemental opinion of me; you didn't know me well enough to presume my deeds, thoughts and actions. I respect your seniority but you had failed to use this to make me look up to you as a respectable mentor. *
* You ripped a chance away from me; a chance which I had been looking forward to it. Due to your selfishness and jealousy, and you used your so-called credentials to manipulate the plan. It was liked you had killed a growing plant. *
* Don't tarnish my reputation when I was totally not involved and never a bit related to the matter. *
* Brag! Don't brag! If you couldn't challenge up to a decent rhetoric conversation to make your stand; don't go around to brag about and put me down to conceal your inferiority. That made you even more pathetic.*
Great! and I feel really great!