I have all the reasons in the world to be happy. A call in the afternoon opened a door to help me to make the better out of my current situation. I don't care about the result, but I know I am blessed. And this call spelled out H. O. P. E.
I am happy and hopeful. I am so thankful to the Almighty for giving me this calling; I mean it from my heart. I feel Your love; and I know I am constantly be watched and loved. Love comprises many elements and it can be shown through our deeds. Hope is one of the elements in Love. When you love a person, you give hope....you say positive things; your honestly be phrased with gentle words; you show directions instead of dead ends; you offer solutions and help to make them happen...Hope is not an illusion; it encourages us to persevere for that reason--LOVE.
Remember Noah's ark? When the universe was being swept and destroyed, Noah's ark brought hope to those who were kept survived against the strong current. The ark wondered on the open sea and finally landed somewhere it was meant to be.
I count myself unworthy for this, but You patiently search my heart. Thankful I am.