Every time when I woke up, there would be food lying on the table to tempt me. Despite of my sore throat, I didn't give oily fried food a miss too...Ngoh Hiong, Bo Bo Char Char, Carrot cake, Chwee Kway...and went back to sleep...By the night, my aunt dropped by my house too...just to give us some yummy rice dumplings and Ba Kwa...and I had Ba Kwa for supper.
Woke up this morning with a very swollen throat; really dry and I sound so sexy. Went to Mass this morning, I knew I sound horrible when I sang the hymns...but hey, I want to sing. After Mass, I went to the wash-room and I was queuing behind a lady. I was wearing a pair of sandals, she was wearing high heels...Didn't know how it happened...she stepped on my leg...OUCH! Ya, she stepped on MY toes...I screamed out....sorry I didn't mean to be rude...but it was REALLY VERY PAINFUL!....I thought she was going to break my toes....
Can see the bruise on my leg?
When I remained my composure and walked out of the church. I was stunned to see the bruise on my leg...Oh God! Why is there such thing called "heels" in the world?Oh Ya! My Internet is up and kicking well now! Just installed Windows Vista...I find it cool. And my MSN has been up too...hahas!